Tuesday, March 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

"The only thing that separates success from failure is one last attempt. Try one more time and you might get lucky this time."

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

Hello Lovelies,
I hope your day went as great as mine. I started out my day by some cleaning and arranging of the apartment, which made me late for the St. Patty's parade. Then I got some great lunch and great desert.  
 



For the first time, I didn't miss this!



However, I didn't get to attend the parade, which is sad! Maybe one day I'll catch it! 






I wore really simple clothes since it's in the middle of the week. Also, it was a cold day so all I wanted to do was to be as comfortable as I could be while still wearing a lot of green!



Wearing: Louboutin pumps | Burlington winter leggings | Macy's green top | Accessories: Claire's, Michael Kors watch, and Zerouv sunglasses.







Big kisses and hope you enjoyed this quick post :)
Leave me a comment (I love reading them).

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Hey girl, you looked Lovely and I can totally see your inner Irish sneaking out! :) Sorry you missed the parade ... bummer!

Glad you a Great lunch and Yummy Dessert!
You always struck me an Highly Intelligent girl ... miss a Meal + Dessert??? Never! ;)

Okay that's my tummy speaking ... doggone just busted myself o.O tee hee

Not going to ask when the Big Move will occur ... just Thankful you're going to keep us/me informed after resting up!

Be Well and Have a Delightful Weekend Jessy! :)

Cheri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.